Forging facility in Pilsen was established by Emil Skoda in 1882.
"Small forge" with first closed-die forges was built in 1906 for war equipment needs. This shop creates current shape of CPF.
Production range differed together with the 20th century needs - from Larent&Klement car components to german artillery bombs.
CPF company took over the "Small forge" in 2003. Main orientation is put into power generation, marine industry, transport technology, aviation and oil industry.