Engineering complex founded by brothers-in-law Filip Porges and August Leder and known as "Brünn-Königsfelder Maschinenfabrik Lederer & Porges" was established in 1889. Major production consists of trains, trams and steam boilers. Manufacture of crane constructions started in 1920.
After the nationalization the plant is largely expanded. Kralovopolska brand becomes the key producent for chemical industry.
Kralovopolska forge was established in 1992 after the privatization. New forging press was put in operation in 2013.