Strip mill Bohumin
Bohumin ironworks were founded in 1885 by Albert Hahn and Heinrich Eisner.
In 1906 galvanized wire production was put in operation as the first manufacturing line of this kind in Europe.
After the nationalization the company performs under the name "Zelezarny a valcovny Bohumin" until the early 21st century, when a slow dezintegration of the plant started.
Strip mill was incorporated into the company Třinecké železárny in 2002. Slabs, blooms, billets and continuously cast semis are rolled on one three-high rolling stand.
The annual production output is around 60 kt.