TESAS, Teplická strojírna
Heavy engineering shop with focus on coal mine carts productions was established in northen part of Teplice town in 1871. The largest economic expansion came up with decading monarchy power, when the whole plant was bought by Georg Reitler.
The production was reoriented on steam winding engines.
During the occupation the works were merged with Inwald glassworks nearby, ammunition was produced by several thousands forced labors.
The works were nationalized after the 2nd world war until 1989 when the whole site was took over by TESAS company.
Foundry with two cupolas is producing grey-iron cast from 0,5kg to 3 tons.