ZPS grey iron foundry
The grey iron foundry in Zlin was established in 1924 as part of Baťa works machining division. Not only because of progressive production portoflio expansion , but also due to the unfavorable location right in the city center, most of the production moved to Zlin-Malenovice district in 1982. Modern hot-blast cupola furnace GHW with a capacity of 10 tons / hour along with pair of 6 tons induction furnaces were commissioned within the new foundry complex. The capacity of castings made of gray and ductile iron used for machine tools, textile and paper machines is between 30 - 12.000 kg range.
Since 2000, the foundry is part of TAMJAC-ZPS company.