The Yunokom pit was opened in 1902 with help of belgium engineers. Because the subsoil was very unstable from the very beginning a contolled nuclear blast was launched in the underground in 1979. Indeed the subsoil stabilized, however the deposit was contaminated irreversibly. In 2002 the mine was shutdown for good and serves for draining the underground water only today.
Keywords: Jenakijevo, Donbas, Donětská uhelná pánev, Donetsk coal mining basin, Gorlovka, hornictví, bergbau, industriální architektura, industrial architecture, uhelný důl, těžní věž, headframe, headgear, fordergerust, schachtanlage
Views: 1724 ×